Silva SurveyMaster, this patented double instrument is a combination of the SightMaster and the ClinoMaster especially well suited for professionals who need to measure vertical angles/heights and compass bearings. Typical users of this kind of instrument are: Surveyors, geologists, speleologists, miners, satellite dish installators, engineers (telecom) etc.
Benefits with the SurveyMaster are:
- Two instruments in one.
- Very easy to read thanks to the open to light, crystal-clear scales
- Can be equipped with any SightMaster and ClinoMaster scale to special order
- Available with battery, or betalight illumination
- Quick settling time thanks to the liquid damped scales
- Extremely accurate
The SurveyMaster is available in two versions, featuring different sighting-systems : Lensatic and Prismatic.
The SurveyMaster Lensatic is the traditional SurveyMaster model featuring an aluminium protected sighting system withstanding the toughest conditions.
The SurveyMaster Prismatic combines the traditional SurveyMaster features with a superbly clear and open to light prismatic sighting system. Thanks to the construction it is extremely easy to obtain accurate readings even in dark conditions.
- Sighting system: The Sight Master Lensatic is equipped with a parallax free glass lens magnification (10x) sighting system integrated in the alum
- Capsule: Anti-static liquid filled for optimal dampening of the Sightmaster card.
- Compass card: The SurveyMaster Lensatic is equipped with an aluminium compass card with precision scale and the SurveyMaster Prismatic is equi
- Accuracy: Max +-0.5° from true magnetic course with precision sighting. Max +-1.0° from true magnetic course with direct reading at the lu
- Clinometer card: The ClinoMaster Lensatic is equipped with an aluminium clinometer card with precision scale and the ClinoMaster Prismatic is equ
- Accuracy: Max +-0.25° from true angle with precision sighting. Max +-1.0° from true angle with direct reading at the lubber line on top of
- Dimensions and weights: 160x54x16 mm. Weight: 230 g.